Can’t choose between butterscotch, chocolate, or maple? You don’t have to, you can have them all! This is a cookie recipe to satisfy any cookie-lover: chewy and gooey on the inside, crispy edges on the outside. And, it’s gluten free. 15 mg CBD per cookie.
This recipe was created by Julianna Leccese. You can follow her gluten free lifestyle blog at www.glutenfreeleccese.com and Instagram at @glutenfreeleccese.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Maple Plus CBD sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Serving Size: roughly 15mg CBD per serving, 1 cookie a serving
- In a large mixing bowl add butter, brown sugar, CBD sugar, and regular sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Add eggs to bowl and mix on low. Slowly add vanilla and maple syrup.
- Once the wet ingredients are mixed slowly add your dry ingredients, keeping the mixer on low until you form a dough like consistency.
- Add butterscotch and chocolate chips to dough, mixing on low
- Keep dough in fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake cookies on a baking pan for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on pan for 2 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.